Could Not Start
- The electrical control cabinet and the line are faulty. First of all, check whether the electric control cabinet is working. Check whether the power indicator of the electric control cabinet is lit. If the indicator light is on, it indicates that there is no problem with the power supply to the electric control cabinet. If the indicator is not lit, first check the power supply. There is no problem of disconnection and short circuit on the circuit of the cabinet. If so, reconnect or replace the line. If there is no problem, then open the electric control cabinet to check whether the relay knife is closed, whether the fuse is blown or not, and if so, close and replace. If the fault persists, check whether the circuit of the electric control cabinet is connected to the conductive ring of the carnival carousel. Is there any broken wire (the position of the conductive ring is at the middle of the fairground carousel), and the wire of the conductive ring to the motor is disconnected. If it is, reconnect or replace it. line. In addition, check the contact between the conductive ring and the carbon brush for dust and poor contact. If it can be pressed with a screwdriver for a few times.
- Motor failure. There is no fault in the electric control cabinet and the line or the fault can still be started. It is necessary to check whether the motor is faulty. Remove the belt on the motor pulley, start the power button on the electric control cabinet, and then see if the motor works or not. The motor is damaged and needs to be replaced.
Difficult to Start
- The bearing is too tight. Such failures generally occur in the case of new carousel rides, which can be adjusted with a wrench, and the tightness is moderate, and the effect of adding lubricating oil is better.
- The voltage is unstable or too low. Many equipments have difficulty starting or failing to start because of voltage instability or low voltage, mainly due to excessive voltage load in the vicinity. This phenomenon is especially noticeable in summer. The way to check is to press the start button of the electric control cabinet to check if the voltmeter is normal. The solution is to replace the larger squared power cord or replace the line access point.
- The triangle belt is loose. If the V-belt is loose, you can adjust the distance between the motor and the pulley or replace the new V-belt of the same model.
Excessive Jitter and Noise
The problem of excessive jitter and excessive noise is caused by the unstable operation of the large plate. It can check whether the tire has air leakage or insufficient air pressure. If it leaks, it should be replaced or repaired. If the air pressure is not enough, the tire can be inflated. Generally, three and a half. The pressure can be. Second, due to the increased friction between the transmission part and the bearing, it is sufficient to add lubricating oil.